Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

In my Mailbox

This meme was created by Kristi at The Story Siren. So this week is going to be for two weeks because I forgot to do it for a while. So lets get started!

Bought from Barnes and Noble:
 Intertwined by Gena Showalter


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


















            Beautiful Darkness by  Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl  














Bought on my Nook:

 The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson







Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble

 The Greatest Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick






The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

 The Dark Divine by Bree Despain






The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber











Books I got from friends:


Nightshade by Andrea Cremer(I got from Alexa at Pages of Forbidden Love)





The Lying Game by Sara Shephard


















Wow that was a lot! Wooh so tell me....What did you get in your maibox?

No comments:

Post a Comment