Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!!

Credit to FallenVamp at Hypnotically Entranced....thanks for the awesome idea:)

Hey guys! It feels like it has been forever since my last post! I guess I have been extremely busy with school and other stuff. Well I got this awesome post idea from FallenVamp but Teaser Tuesday was actually created by MizB at Should Be Reading. Its a fun way for people to get a small nibble of a part of a book. Today the book is Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. My friend Kelsey is in love with this series and insisted that I read it and so far I am really enjoying it!

Teaser:
"I would have given anything to be able to read his mind right then.  Ever since that night in the lounge, I'd noticed him watching me with this same, studious expression."

No comments:

Post a Comment