Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Radiance

Book: Radiance
Author: Alyson Noel

Summary: After crossing the bridge into the afterlife, a place called Here where the time is always Now, Riley's existence continues in much the same way as when she was alive until she is given the job of Soul Catcher and, together with her teacher Bodhi, returns to earth for her first assignment, a ghost called the Radiant Boy who has been haunting an English castle for centuries and resisted all previous attempts to get him across the the bridge.

Review: Radiance was definitely a quick read and its pretty short but it was a 178 page book filled with awesomeness. I really loved having a story about Riley because she reminds me so much of my little sister. She is filled with spunk and character which my sister exhibits a lot. I think at first she was really scared with the whole idea of Here but she soon started to feel really comfortable and by the end of the book comes to calling it home. I would recommend this book to anyone 12 yrs and up and if I was the reader I would probably read Evermore first so that you see Riley's experience before she decided to cross over.

No comments:

Post a Comment