Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Paranorlmacy

Book :Paranorlmacy
Author: Kiersten White
Genre: Young Adult

Evelyn is a paranormal tracker, she hunts paranormals down and tags them for the agency that she works for. Her whole life revolved around the agency and tracking paranormals until one day paranormals start getting killed and she meets Lend, the hot shape-shifting boy that she caught sneaking into the agency.Not only does she start to question why she exists but why she isn't allowed to leave the protection of the agency.

I have to say this book was really slow for me and I almost did not finish it. I loved the story line but the book itself just wasn't entertaining. I was told to read this by a friend who loved it so maybe it was just me. The character Evelyn was definitely a good change in the young adult genre she had the kick ass skills of a teen ninga but the sweet loving tenderness of young romantic. I liked also how this book didn't just revolve around one paranormal group there where several in the book and also a few that where totally new to the young adult genre. If you pick up this book to read I hope you enjoy it more than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment